Think you've got a diiirtyy joke?? Tweet it to @RadioRose
Q: What goes in hard and pink, but comes out soft and mushy?
A: Bubblegum and you should be ashamed of yourself.
... YA PERV! ;)
Q: What's the difference between your job and a dead prostitute
A: Your job still sucks!
Q: What two things in the air can get a woman pregnant?
A: Her feet!
Q:Why do walruses go to Tupperware parties?
A: To find a tight seal.
Q: Why don't bunnies make noise when they have sex?
A: Because they have cotton balls.
Q: What did O say to Q?
A:Dude, your junk is hanging out!! (look at it again O Q .... get it?)
Q: What does a good bar and a good woman have in common?
A: Liquor in the front and poker in the back!
Q:What can a lifesaver do for a woman, that a man can't?
A: Lifesavers come in five flavors!
Q: What's the difference between "ooh" and "ahh"?
A: About three inches.
Q: What is 6.9?
A: A good time, ruined by a period.
Q: What's the square root of 69?
A: Ate something
Q: What did the Banana say to the vibrator?
A: Why are you shaking? She's gonna eat me!
Q: What's the speed limit of sex?
A: 68; at 69 you have to turn around!
Q: Why do midgets laugh when they run?
A: Because the grass tickles their balls!
This kid is freaking adorable. He's got some pretty good & funny advice!!
My favorites on his list are:
"I've got barbeque sauce on my shirt too"
"Hello person I've never met before. Here's a high-five!"
& the best one: "Life is tough, but so are you"
I have a lot of friends who went to a Performing Art High School!! I never did, so let me know if this list (courtesy of Buzzfeed.com) is true!!
Did you guys randommly break out into the same song & know all the dance moves & words like in High School Musical? I feel like that might happen... haha just kidding.
1. No matter where you were, you always heard faint sounds of music playing.
2. Your cliques were not the typical high school cliques.
3. Jocks did NOT run the school.
4. You probably didn't even have any sports teams
5. And if you did, your mascot was really lame.
6. Let's be Honest... you probably didn't even have a gym.
7. Competition for the part was fierce
8. Since everyone was POSITIVE they would be famous one day.
9. I mean you DID have to audition to get in...
10. Talent shows were like Broadway productions.
11. And hallways were more frequently used for practicing that they were for getting from class to class.
12. Lockers were a work of art.
13. You had no idea what an elective was.
14. You often got asked if your school was like Fame.
15. Or Glee
16. Or maybe Center Stage.
17. Or if you even took regular classes.
18. Nobody had to be in the closet at your school.
19. And graduation wasn't boring to sit through.
20. The dancers always had dents in their hair from constantly wearing buns.
21. And the drama kids had a very unique sense of style.
22. the art kids likely made their own clothes.
23.This was a normal occurrence.
not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out that the kid in economics spent the last two hours of class drawing me #artsschoolproblems
— Tressa Fasula (@tressafasulaa) October 15, 2013
24. So was having a piano blocking your locker (see the pic HERE)
25. Let’s face it… [y]our school was weird.
26. But [y]our school creates stars.
27. And [you] will likely be famous [yourself] pretty soon.
28. so take that, kids who went to normal school!
This is just awesome!! Improv Everywhere dressed an 11-year-old actor up as Harry Potter and sent him to Penn Station to catch the train to Hogwarts. He asks strangers how to get to Platform 9 3/4!! You can't help but to love this!!