Jillian-Marketing Associate beyond the Parks:
Katie- Market Manager for Walt Disney World Resorts:
The Pirates! Rusty Cutlass (That's Rusty with an R)
Rich- Disney World Ambassador:
Dave- Creative Director of the new attraction "Seven Dwarfs Mine Train" coming spring 2014:.
(photo: Getty Images)
1. “I took my wife to the zoo on our first date. she’s still with me now and I’m an asshole, so I guess it worked.”
2. “A coffee date worked for me and my girlfriend, that got us comfortable enough with each other that we made our second date a hike through a national park. (Meaning she trusted me enough by that point to go somewhere that I could have dumped her body with no witnesses). edit: my girlfriend is still alive.”
3. “I always liked mini golf. Just a good way to have some fun and check out her ass while you let her win.”
4. “It literally is ice skating…the girl whether she wants to or not with have to hold your arm or hand, you are both occupied throughout the activity, and one of you falling will break down the embarrassment barrier! Ice skating and then a meal is a great first date.”
5. “Bowling, for many reasons. It’s a dumb game that you can laugh at together. It’s competitive but playful at the same time so you can flirt and mess around a bit with the trash talking. You don’t have to be next to each other the whole time but to have to pay attention to the other person. It’s easy to celebrate a strike or a good roll or whatever. And there is always a bar”
7. “Dog walking…To be clear, I don’t just ask strangers to walk dogs with me. The situation has always been that I get to know them first in larger group settings (bars, work, sporting events). Then, when I’m looking for something we can do as ‘just the two of us’ I suggest they come with me to walk my dog. Conversation seems to be easier when your walking and you can always fall back on talking about your dog. It helps that my yellow lab is the world’s biggest sweetheart.”
8. “Museums. You can learn a lot from someone just based off of what they like at the museum. What they know, how smart they are, what they’re into. Everything is an easy conversation piece. It’s usually free and interactive.”
9. “Climbing gym. -Friendly supportive people. -Physical activity. -Attainable goals that still feel worthwhile. -’Monkey business’ jokes. -There is no pressure to put on any false faces, everyone is grunting and screaming and making all kinds of funny sounds with red faces and lots of laughter. -There is a trust that you have to develop being a Climber/Belayer pair. -It’s exercise that is fun… I know right!”
10. “Amusement park! The excitement will lower the amount of awkwardness.”
(photo: splash news)
I know it's "shallow" to be interested in this, but I cannot stop reading. It sort of puts things in perspective, the Hollywood glitz compared to us in the real world. RadarOnline compliled this list, some are quoted from the celebs themselves and some are estimations.
Are you surprised by any of these stats?
Mila Kunis, 115 pounds and 5-foot-2
Kim Kardashian, 117 pounds and 5-foot-2
Khloe Kardashian, 165 to 170 pounds and 5-foot-9
Kourtney Kardashian, 95 pounds and 5 feet even
Adele, 197 pounds and 5-foot-9
Blake Lively, 130 pounds and 5-foot-10
Rihanna, 137 pounds and 5-foot-8
LeAnn Rimes, 113 pounds and 5-foot-5
Lady Gaga, 107 pounds and 5-foot-1
Hayden Panettiere, 117 pounds and 5-foot-2
Taylor Swift, 120 to 125 pounds and 5-foot-10
Angelina Jolie, 130 pounds and 5-foot-7
Jessica Alba, 118 pounds and 5-foot-5
Mary-Kate Olsen, 95 pounds and 5-foot-2
Olivia Wilde, 123 to 127 pounds and 5-foot-7
Sofia Vergara, 125 pounds and 5-foot-7
Lea Michele, 113 pounds and 5-foot-2
Selena Gomez, 125 pounds and 5-foot-5
Katy Perry, 130 pounds and 5-foot-8
Britney Spears, 125 pounds and 5-foot-4
Jennifer Hudson, 127 pounds and 5-foot-9
Christina Aguilera, 128 pounds and 5-foot-2
Zoe Saldana, 115 pounds and 5-foot-7
Beyoncé, 130 pounds and 5-foot-7
Nicki Minaj, 140 pounds and 5-foot-4
Ali Lohan, 98 pounds and 5-foot-9
Amanda Bynes, 114 pounds and 5-foot-8
This is hilarious! Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner force people to sing Christmas Carols on the street. Would you sing for a dollar???
RON BURGUNDAY & ROBIN THICKE "RIDE LIKE THE WIND"
What do you get when Robin Thicke and Ron Burgundy team up for a classic song?
And it's part of the "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" soundtrack!
TIME'S PERSON OF THE YEAR IS....
Not Miley Cyrus, even though she was in the top 10. Time's person of the year is... ‘The People’s Pope’, Pope Francis.
Pope Francis, who believes firmly in humility, STUNNED the world over and over and has surprisingly open beliefs and opinions.
Read more about this HERE
See who else made the top 10 HERE
KANYE GRAMMY RANT SAYS "F YOU" TO NOMINATIONS!!
Kanye isn't the one to hide his feelings.... at all! and he's not too happy about recieving only TWO the Grammy nominations!He thinks that his new album Yeezus isn't getting the respect is deserves from the Grammy's.
Kanye said, “I’m 36 years old and I have 21 Grammys. That’s the most Grammys of any 36-year-old. Out of all of those 21 Grammys, I’ve never won a Grammy against a white artist.... And Yeezus is the top one or two album on every single list. But only gets two nominations from the Grammys. What are they trying to say? Do they think that I wouldn’t notice?”
He continued his rant saying: "Do they think that, someway, I don’t have the power to completely diminish all of their credibility at this moment? But no, no. Only positive energy, only positive vibes. But when you see me talking about what people are doing when I say ‘marginalized,’ when I say ‘boxed in,’ when I say ‘hold back,’ when I say people are afraid of the truth, that’s one example right there in front of you. And people come to me and congratulate me on those two nominations. F*CK THOSE NOMINATIONS!"