Jillian-Marketing Associate beyond the Parks:
Katie- Market Manager for Walt Disney World Resorts:
The Pirates! Rusty Cutlass (That's Rusty with an R)
Rich- Disney World Ambassador:
Dave- Creative Director of the new attraction "Seven Dwarfs Mine Train" coming spring 2014:.
A 16 year old avoided prison time for killing FOUR PEOPLE in a car accident, because the judge bought his lawyer's argument that he was the "victim of wealth". Sounds like a lot of hooplah if you ask me.
Ethan Couch was sentenced in a Fort Worth, Tex. juvenile court to 10 years probation for the drunk driving crash that killed youth pastor, Brian Jennings; Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and Breanna Mitchell.
Couch was supposed to serve 20 years in prison. His blood alcohol level was .24, three times the legal limit for an adult.
But the argument was that Couch suffered from "affluenza," a condition in which "his family felt that wealth bought privilege and there was no rational link between behavior and consequences,".... so...
Couch's parents "never punished him for his behavior"
As part of his sentence, Couch will be sent to a private counseling center that costs $450,000, which his dad will pay for.
Do you think that this is fair? I'm not sure!
Your soul mate lives only 41 miles away
Don't even sweat being single right now! All you gotta do is hop in your car, drive into town and meet your soulmate! According to a new study, the average person met their SOUL MATE within 41 miles of that person when they met. That's so cool! Except I've lived in four places...soooo where the heck is my soul mate?!
Check out the factors that come into play HERE.
Coffee shop charges customers MORE for bad manners
Owners of a café in France are stickin it to rude customers by charging them more! The nicer you are, the cheaper your coffee! This is their menu:
If you say, "Hello, one coffee please," you pay $1.95.
If you say, "One coffee please," you pay $5.85. That's a big markup for not adding the "Hello."
And finally, if you just say, "One coffee," you pay $9.65.
See the new menu for yourself HERE. Could you imagine if Starbucks did this?! Half their customers would be payin $10 for a latte!
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switched out his NASCAR ride for a pink Barbie car
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. hung out with the guys on the Dew Road Trip tour and made this awesome video! That Barbie car looks pretty bad ass getting dragged in the dirt!
(photo: Getty Images)
1. “I took my wife to the zoo on our first date. she’s still with me now and I’m an asshole, so I guess it worked.”
2. “A coffee date worked for me and my girlfriend, that got us comfortable enough with each other that we made our second date a hike through a national park. (Meaning she trusted me enough by that point to go somewhere that I could have dumped her body with no witnesses). edit: my girlfriend is still alive.”
3. “I always liked mini golf. Just a good way to have some fun and check out her ass while you let her win.”
4. “It literally is ice skating…the girl whether she wants to or not with have to hold your arm or hand, you are both occupied throughout the activity, and one of you falling will break down the embarrassment barrier! Ice skating and then a meal is a great first date.”
5. “Bowling, for many reasons. It’s a dumb game that you can laugh at together. It’s competitive but playful at the same time so you can flirt and mess around a bit with the trash talking. You don’t have to be next to each other the whole time but to have to pay attention to the other person. It’s easy to celebrate a strike or a good roll or whatever. And there is always a bar”
7. “Dog walking…To be clear, I don’t just ask strangers to walk dogs with me. The situation has always been that I get to know them first in larger group settings (bars, work, sporting events). Then, when I’m looking for something we can do as ‘just the two of us’ I suggest they come with me to walk my dog. Conversation seems to be easier when your walking and you can always fall back on talking about your dog. It helps that my yellow lab is the world’s biggest sweetheart.”
8. “Museums. You can learn a lot from someone just based off of what they like at the museum. What they know, how smart they are, what they’re into. Everything is an easy conversation piece. It’s usually free and interactive.”
9. “Climbing gym. -Friendly supportive people. -Physical activity. -Attainable goals that still feel worthwhile. -’Monkey business’ jokes. -There is no pressure to put on any false faces, everyone is grunting and screaming and making all kinds of funny sounds with red faces and lots of laughter. -There is a trust that you have to develop being a Climber/Belayer pair. -It’s exercise that is fun… I know right!”
10. “Amusement park! The excitement will lower the amount of awkwardness.”
(photo: splash news)
I know it's "shallow" to be interested in this, but I cannot stop reading. It sort of puts things in perspective, the Hollywood glitz compared to us in the real world. RadarOnline compliled this list, some are quoted from the celebs themselves and some are estimations.
Are you surprised by any of these stats?
Mila Kunis, 115 pounds and 5-foot-2
Kim Kardashian, 117 pounds and 5-foot-2
Khloe Kardashian, 165 to 170 pounds and 5-foot-9
Kourtney Kardashian, 95 pounds and 5 feet even
Adele, 197 pounds and 5-foot-9
Blake Lively, 130 pounds and 5-foot-10
Rihanna, 137 pounds and 5-foot-8
LeAnn Rimes, 113 pounds and 5-foot-5
Lady Gaga, 107 pounds and 5-foot-1
Hayden Panettiere, 117 pounds and 5-foot-2
Taylor Swift, 120 to 125 pounds and 5-foot-10
Angelina Jolie, 130 pounds and 5-foot-7
Jessica Alba, 118 pounds and 5-foot-5
Mary-Kate Olsen, 95 pounds and 5-foot-2
Olivia Wilde, 123 to 127 pounds and 5-foot-7
Sofia Vergara, 125 pounds and 5-foot-7
Lea Michele, 113 pounds and 5-foot-2
Selena Gomez, 125 pounds and 5-foot-5
Katy Perry, 130 pounds and 5-foot-8
Britney Spears, 125 pounds and 5-foot-4
Jennifer Hudson, 127 pounds and 5-foot-9
Christina Aguilera, 128 pounds and 5-foot-2
Zoe Saldana, 115 pounds and 5-foot-7
Beyoncé, 130 pounds and 5-foot-7
Nicki Minaj, 140 pounds and 5-foot-4
Ali Lohan, 98 pounds and 5-foot-9
Amanda Bynes, 114 pounds and 5-foot-8