This is better video than a hit in a rugby match! Dallin Hunt tore his ACL and meniscus playing Rugby for Brigham Young University. In the video he's being prepped for surgery and gets to put the anesthesia in himself! I wish I could've done that for my tonsillectomy! Watch as he knocks himself out in SECONDS. His eyes creep me out!
So this dude walks up to like twenty different NYPD cops asking what to do with a dime bag he found! But it's a bag of dime COINS! You gotta appreciate the creativity here. Ahaha! Watch how good the reactions are!
There's a million things to do in the kitchen for Thanksgiving. Obviously drinking wine with your family is the most important! So make the cooking easy! Here are some Thanksgiving hacks to save some time. I'll gladly stick the veggies in the dishwasher so I can split a bottle of Bailey's with my mommy!
1. Put that turkey in the crock pot! - The whole freakin thing! Follow the recipe HERE.
2. Steam veggies in your dishwasher! - Think how extra clean they'll be...HA! Wrap them in aluminum foil and just stick em in.
3. Slow-cook meat in your beer cooler - If you don't feel like makin turkey HERE'S a recipe for beer cooler meat. Yum.
4. Rice cooker mac and cheese - Mac and cheese shouldn't take forever! Just do THIS and make it easy!
6. Make a cake in the fridge! - No baking?! Why aren't you all over THIS?! Throw it together then leave it overnight in the fridge!
Happy Thanksgiving! And wear your stretchy pants!